Creative Care is proud to share an innovative approach to healing the damaged brain following substance use. Creative Care has developed the Neuroplasticity Transformation Program (NTP), which offers a comprehensive adjective program aimed to create long-term, powerful shifts for people in biopsychosocial domains.
We know that the disease of addiction plays a very destructive role for the brain and loss of cognitive abilities, sometimes resulting in fatality. The focus of the Neuroplasticity Transformation Program is to elevate the healing of this disease to nurture vitality and wellness.
Specialized treatment for:
- Generalized Anxiety
- Chronic pain
- Anger management
Modalities within NTP include:
- Bio Acoustical Utilization Device (BAUD)
- Mindfulness activities supported through varying acoustics and sounds (specialized sound tracks to target areas in the brain)
- Sensory Deprivation Chamber
- Transpersonal/Spiritual components
- Nutrition consultation and dietary management
We welcome you to experience the Neuroplasticity Transformation Program at Creative Care! Please call our Admissions line to learn more.