It is the mission of Creative Care to provide compassionate, professional care within innovative models of treatment to ensure long-term recovery for persons seeking to address mental health and addiction conditions in support of improving their quality of life.
- Creative Care believes understanding early experiences and underlying causes that manifest as mental health difficulties and addiction struggles throughout adulthood is a core component of successful recovery.
- Creative Care believes a biopsychosocial approach within a psychoanalytic framework of evidence-based practices is optimal for supporting clients and their families on the road to recovery.
- Creative Care believes collaborative, compassionate care facilitated by dedicated professional employees is a key component for improving the quality of life of the persons served.
- Creative Care believes that person-centered care, implemented through individualized treatment based on the needs of each person served, is supportive of optimal recovery- based outcomes.
- Creative Care believes innovative approaches within a dual diagnosis approach to treatment, developed by its dedicated founders/owners, provides a foundation for long-term spiritually-based recovery.